€27,00 – €61,00
Antifouling Remover is an absolutely safe, pasty, pH-neutral stripper for the easy removal of old layers of antifouling (also 2-component systems). It doesn’t contain any harmful acids, caustics, NMP, methylene chloride, DMSO, paraffin wax or other preservatives. It can remove several layers in one time by allowing the product to soak in longer. Antifouling Remover does not dry out and can remain for 24 hours without causing any damage to the surface. It can even be used at 0°C.
|1 l||€ 27,00|
|2,5 l||€ 61,00|
Instructions for use:
- Antifouling Remover is a paste that must be applied using a brush or paint roller
- In the case of conventional antifouling it must soak in for 20-120 minutes.
- For 2-component antifouling, apply the product at the end of the day so it can soak all night.
- The old paint can then be easily and securely removed using a paint scraper.
- You can also remove multiple layers at the same time.
- Because the product does not dry quickly, you can apply it on larger surfaces, this is more efficient and easier.