€29,50 - €139,95
Speed Clear X is a clear 1-component nanotech antifouling coating, for protection and friction reduction of the underwater hull, metal parts, lights and windows. It is safe to apply on stainless steel, (galvanised or anodized) iron, copper, polyester, glass, chrome, paint and powder coat.
Easy to apply.
- Less fuel more speed.
- Environmental friendly.
Special advantages of the coating:
- Transparent and colourless.
- Ultra-slippery so salts, algae and mussels do not attach easily.
- Extremely water repelling.
- Tests show up to 8% lower fuel consumption and higher speeds.
- Protection against UV.
- Contains no biocides, no heavy metals like copper and it does not grind.
- Easy to clean with Pascal Villanova Hull cleaners.
|1 l||€ 29,50|
|5 l||€ 139,95|
Instructions for use:
Required circumstances for outside application:
- No direct sun light, mist, rain and strong wind.
- A temperature between 15 – 30°Celsius.
Step 1: Preparation
- Remove present antifouling with Pascal Villanova Antifouling Remover completely.
- Degrease the surface with Pascal Villanova Hull, Deck & Teak Cleaner (organic).
- Demineralize the surface with Pascal Villanova Hull, Deck & Teak Cleaner (non organic).
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with tap water and let it dry.
Step 2: Application
- Apply Speed Clear X in a thin even layer with a paint sprayer or paint roller.
- Allow the coating to dry and harden for at least 12 hours before it is loaded mechanically.
- For extra durability a second thin even layer can be applied.