Introducing the 2nd generation Neel 45 – the NEEL 45 EVOLUTION!
All the strong points of the NEEL 45 are retained: safety, comfort at sea, steering finesse, performance, single-level living, central technical room for centered weight distribution. New features include: better access at sea with added steps in the transom, a larger rigid bimini protecting the cockpit, lightweight wood furnishings in Alpi veneer and 100% polyester exterior upholstery.
The NEEL 45 EVOLUTION is available in two layout versions: NEEL 45 Cruise (sleeps 6-10 people) and a proper owners version the NEEL 45 Loft (sleeps 4-8 people).
For racers, an optional performance rig (carbon mast and textile rigging) with dagger board installation certainly create the fastest version of the NEEL 45 EVOLUTION, the version that recently won the transatlantic ARC race.
NEEL 45 EVOLUTION
|Mast height||19,40 m|
|Displacement (light)||8 500 kg|
|Fresh water tanks||500 l|
|Fuel tanks||300 l|
|Sail area||106 m2|
|Main sail||60 m2|
|Code 0||100 m2|
A Sleek and Sporty Silhouette that's Guaranteed to Turn Heads in Every Port.
Unmatched Performance and Comfort.
- Superb performance under sail and engine. Amazing in light wind. Effortlessly reaching cruising speeds around 10 knots.
- Owners cabin on deck level, large bathroom with stall shower, large kitchen, several layout options.
- Bow double guest cabin in main hull, float twin-cabins (optional) or as huge storage compartments.
- Main hull “basement” housing engine, fuel and water tanks, batteries, all technical equipment, optional equipment.
- Comfortable cockpit with two L-shaped settees, two cockpit tables, solid roof-top above the cockpit.