Three hulls – speed, comfort and safety
We are delighted to announce NEEL TRIMARANS 10th Anniversary and a Limited Edition of the NEEL 51 with a special discount. Contact us for full details and a VIP-appointment to see and test her.
Norpol Yachting is proud to present the cruising trimaran NEEL 51 . This model was developed with great emphasis on making every sailor able to navigate it. In optimal conditions NEEL 51 does not sail quite flat, like cruising catamarans, only in a light, steady heel with the windward float raised slightly above the water. Thanks to this, it achieves impressive speeds, with no problem speeding up to 15 – 18 knots. The engine mounted in the main hull allows obtaining a speed above 9 knots.
For the majority of sailors, the interior and cockpit layout will be a surprise. NEEL 51 has four very comfortable two-person cabins with toilets, one of them is a 10m2 owner’s suite located on the saloon level. Huge glass surfaces both in this cabin and in the walls of the superstructure provide excellent visibility around the yacht. The shipyard also introduced an interesting term for the large space created after combining the cockpit and saloon – the Cockloon®. And indeed, after sliding open the doors, one huge area for recreation and dining is obtained, comfortably seating 12 persons.
Navigation is carried out from the bridge located on the same level as the so-called flybridge, or terrace on the roof of the superstructure used for relaxation.
If you’re quick, you may have your NEEL 51 by the end of 2020! However, this Limited offer may end soon… First comes, first serves!
|Displacement (light)||14 000 kg|
|Fresh water tank||600 l|
|Fuel tank||600 l|
|Sail area||171,5 m2|
|Main sail||97 m2|
Remarkable Prize Winning Blue Water Trimaran - winner of:
* European Yacht Of The Year 2018.
* Multihull of the year 2018.
* Best Boat 2019 (USA)
- NEEL 51 offers more space inside, a more practical interior layout and better performance than corresponding catamarans this size.
- The sliding doors connect the saloon to the cockpit and open fully to form an open plan living space, the “cockloon”, featuring a sociable dining area for up to 12 guests.
- The 10m2 owner’s suite on the main deck level offers an uninterrupted panoramic view of the horizon direct from the bed, through the 2m wide window.
- The NEEL 51 provides exceptional technical storage thanks to the huge “basement” technical zone reserved for equipment in the central hull.
- NEEL 51 has won 3 prizes in 2018; European Yacht of the year 2018, Multihull of the year 2018 and Best Boat 2019 (USA)