1 628 000 EUR
The NEEL 65 EVOLUTION is a truly unique concept fitting perfectly into the luxury charter market and makes a wonderful cruising platform for the discerning owner. Being a lightweight boat it has excellent performance resulting in an enjoyable ride pleasing owners and guests.
The luxurious accommodation includes the huge COCKLOON, a second lounge in front of the saloon with a sea view sofa, spacious and ingenious kitchen, sea-facing and seamlessly integrated into the living space, unusually large worktop surfaces and numerous storage volumes
All versions have double cabins with ensuite bathrooms. On the main deck from 1 huge owner suite, 1 or 2 double cabins in the main hull and the floats can be fitted out with a double cabin in each.
Downstairs in the main hull are dedicated engine room and technical rooms as well as all heavy items such as fuel and water tanks, batteries, generator, watermaker, air conditioning…
Flybridge with seating and sunbathing area as well as the helm station and sail controls.
|Mast height||27,00 m|
|Displacement (light)||22 500 kg|
|Fresh water tanks||950 l|
|Fuel tanks||1050 l|
|Sail area||206 m2|
|Main sail||110 m2|
NEEL 65 EVOLUTION
- The huge COCKLOON is a Neel Trimarans trademark. A successful marriage of Cockpit and Saloon with a capacity of up to 14 guests in dining configuration
- Convertible layout for the central saloon (benches or tatami mattress, dining or coffee table)
- Innovative, spacious and ingenious kitchen, sea-facing and seamlessly integrated into the living space, unusually large worktop surfaces and numerous storage volumes
- A large master cabin on the main deck
- A new access to the central hull leading to a new layout
- Enhanced material quality and optimized overall finishes