ASTUS 20.5 trimaran
In line with Astusboats desire to offer outstanding, user-friendly boats we are pleased to present our new model for the 2018 season, the Astus 20.5, following on from the Astus 20.2, of which more than 120 boats have been sold.
Easy to rig, handle and transport between sailing areas, the Astus concept responds to a real demand from sailors for high-performance, trailerable boats.
Born in collaboration with the VPLP Design Agency, the Astus 20.5 is set to appear on wish lists throughout the sailing community.
Two versions of the Astus 20.5 are available, each adapted to your style of sailing :
– A leisure model for gentle, family sailing (double berth)
– A sports version to satisfy regatta sailors (carbon mast, aramid sails, etc)
|Length over all||5,95 m|
|Beam overall||4,50 m|
|Beam folded||2,48 m|
|Draft||0,3 – 1,25 m|
|Mast height||8 m|
|Sail area upwind||21 m2/24 m2 sport version|
|Sail area downwind||34 m2/ 42 m2 sport version|
|CE certification cat. C||5 persons|
|CE certification cat. D||7 persons|
22 417 EUR
Astus 20.5 retains all the features which made the Astus 20.2 so attractive and has even more character :
- Easy to rig and handle
- Transportable on the specially adapted trailer
- Retractable floats offer limitless travel opportunities.
- Economical, minimum maintenance and garage storage a real possibility
- transport between sailing areas has never been simpler
- Personalizable, with multiple options to suit every sailing style
- Stable, with 930-liter floats
- Streamlined hull which enables the boat to glide through the water and increases the speed
- Tulipped hull for effective spray deflection.
- High-performance with modern, sporty lines