€6,95 – €89,50
Mildew Stain Remover is a powerful oxidative cleaner for all types of textiles. It easily removes deeply penetrated dirt, green slime and stain spots while recovering the colours. Ideal for use on sails, vinyl boat cushions, boat- and spray hoods, boat- and sail covers as well as biminis.
|500 ml||€ 6,95|
|1 l||€ 9,95|
|5 l||€ 47,50|
|10 l||€ 89,50|
Instructions for use:
- It is important to wear appropriate protective clothing, rubber gloves and safety glasses.
- Make sure to there’s adequate ventilation.
- Don’t eat, drink or smoke during use.
- The product has a bleaching force.
- In case of doubts for use, do a test on a not visible part of the textile.
- To prevent discolouring of other materials, protect these by covering them.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply the product straight on the to-be treated surface.
- Let it soak in for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the pollution with a wet hand brush, preferable in circles, and then generously rinse the surface with water.
- Use Nano Waterproofing after the treatment for long-term protection.